Mensa n : a faint constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere and containing part of the Large Magellanic Cloud
- A table.
Mensa, meaning table in Latin, can refer to:
- Mensa International, an organization for people with high IQs
- Mensa (constellation), a southern star constellation
- Mensa (geology), a term used by geologists to refer to an extraterrestrial mesa
- Mensa, a nightclub promoter known for Saturday night raves at Sterns Nightclub
- Mensa Records, a record label
- mensa, the German and Dutch term for "cafeteria"
- mensa, the Spanish term for "stupid" (in some parts of Latin America)
- mensa, the table top of an altar
When a plural exists, it is often Mensae, such as Cydonia Mensae.
mensa in German: Mensa
mensa in Spanish: Mensa
mensa in French: Mensa
mensa in Galician: Mensa
mensa in Italian: Mensa
mensa in Dutch: Mensa
mensa in Polish: Mensa
mensa in Simple English: Mensa
mensa in Slovak: Mensa